Last Updated: 5/13/18
How To Play
- Click Play to start the game.
- The game screen is divided into three areas: Draw Deck (Left), Play Deck (Right) and Game Field with Transmutation Button (Bottom).
- Click on the Draw Deck to move ingredients to the Play Deck.
- Click on the Play Deck to move ingredients to the Game Field.
- The Game Field can only hold a maximum of 4 ingredients.
- Double-click an ingredient on the Game Field to discard it.
- When you think you have ingredients that can be combined click on the green Transmutation button.
- The game ends when you either run out of V. Vials or you run out of cards in your Draw Deck.
- There is a 5 Coin cost for a Failed Transmutation.
- There is a Coin cost for discarding cards. Higher ranked cards cost more to discard.
- Vita (Life) - Gain a V. Vial.
- Eripio (Take Away) - Lose a V. Vial.
- Resperi (Splash) - A random ingredient will spawn in an open spot on the play field.
- Letum (Death) - Lose two V. Vials.
- Casso (Destroy) - Clears all ingredients off the play field.
- Effingo (Duplicate) - Duplicates a random ingredient on the play field.
- Prosperitas (Good Fortune) - Gain bonus alchemy coins.
- Fortuna (Chance) - Any of the above effects.
- Most transmutations are not difficult to figure out (example: Salt + Water = Salt Water or Fire + Wood = Torch). Some ingredients can be used in a variety of ways, while other ingredients have very specific uses.
- You can tell what ability a card has from the icon on the card.
- Always play cards with the prosperitas ability - it's free coins.
- Be careful with transmutating and playing dangerous ingredients. If you don't have alot of v. vials handy you may end your game sooner than expected.
- Make sure you have a free space on the game field available before you play a card with the resperi ability.
- For more hints you can tap on the hints displayed while viewing the title screen.